Belmont Athletics Announces 'It's Still Bruin Time' Campaign
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - - To commemorate the most successful basketball season in program history, Belmont University Athletics announced Friday the It’s Still Bruin Time campaign.
Here are details of the It’s Still Bruin Time
- In honor of Belmont becoming the first NCAA Division I
men’s basketball program to reach 30
victories this season, for all new 2011-12 basketball season ticket
purchases and early season ticket renewals for the next
30 days – the entire month of April –
fans will receive a $30 credit at the official
Bruin Online Store OR a $30 credit at the Belmont
- During the campaign, fans only need to contribute a non-refundable $30 deposit towards season tickets. They can pay the remaining balance of $100 during the 2011-12 season
- All new season ticket holders in the next 30 days will receive one (1) Bruiser the Bruin Bobblehead Doll, limit one (1) per account (while supplies last)
- All new Bruin Club members in the next 30 days
will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to any Belmont home
basketball game of choice during the 2011-12 season
Additional benefits included with each 2011-12 basketball season
- Entry for a chance to win an all-expense paid ALL-ACCESS road
trip with the Bruins during the 2011-12 season.
- One (1) copy of the commemorative 2011 Belmont NCAA Tournament
Media Guide (while supplies last)
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to the 2011-12 Belmont Basketball
- Two (2) vouchers redeemable for up to four (4) individual home
game tickets (Lipscomb and Homecoming excluded)
- Two (2) vouchers redeemable for a free popcorn at the Curb
Event Center concession stand
Interested parties should contact the Curb Event Center Box Office at (615) 460-8062 or log on to belmontbruins.com and click the ‘Tickets’ tab upon arrival.
- Total cost for Belmont Basketball season tickets will remain $130. Season ticket packages include admission to all home men’s and women’s basketball games. For the 2010-11 season, the package included 27 games – 13 men, 14 women. 2011-12 schedules will be released in the early fall to determine the exact number of home games.
- Seat preferences will be confirmed with the Curb Event Center Box Office at a later date.
- The ALL-ACCESS road trip with the Bruins’ contest is open to paid season tickets holders only. Winner (and one (1) guest) chosen at random; package includes game(s) admission and seating in Bruin support section, travel, lodging, transportation, meals, exclusive access to team practices and shootarounds, an on-air acknowledgment during a Bruin Sports Network broadcast. Road trip pending approval from Belmont University Athletics; not all 2011-12 Belmont Basketball road games eligible for consideration. Regular season only.