Belmont Athletics Announces 2012-13 Basketball Season Ticket Promotion
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - - On the heels of another highly-successful campaign, Belmont University Athletics announced Friday a special promotion for 2012-13 basketball season tickets.
During the month of April, Bruin fans will have the opportunity to capitalize on numerous benefits and incentives when committing to basketball season tickets.
By making a $30 season ticket deposit during the 30 days of April, all Bruin fans will receive:
- a souvenir basketball autographed by men's basketball head coach Rick Byrd and women's basketball head coach Brittney Ezell (one per account)
- a copy of The Road to 30-5 commemorative DVD (while supplies last)
- entry to win VIP parking for the 2012-13 men's basketball home game vs. Lipscomb
In addition, NEW patrons who place a season ticket deposit during April will also receive:
- A $30 gift certificate to the official Bruin Online Store (one per account)
- entry to win two (2) all-session passes to the 2013 OVC Basketball Tournament
- entry to win access to the Vince Gill hospitality room during a 2012-13 home game
- entry to win a replica Belmont Basketball jersey
Other general benefits included with every 2012-13 basketball season ticket package:
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to the Belmont Basketball Tipoff Luncheon, featuring Coach Byrd and Coach Ezell
- A commemorative gift in honor of Belmont's inaugural season in the OVC
- A commemorative Belmont Basketball schedule cup and popcorn bucket
- Vouchers redeemable for individual home game tickets, and more
Fans only need to contribute a non-refundable $30 deposit (per ticket) towards season tickets, and will be invoiced at a later date for the remaining account balance.
Season tickets are priced at $130/ticket. Belmont Young Alumni season tickets are priced at $65/ticket. For new season ticket holders, exact seat locations to be determined.
Interested parties should contact the Curb Event Center Box Office at (615) 460-2255 or click on the special online ticketing page here.
In 2012, Belmont men's basketball joined Kansas and Memphis as the only programs in the nation to earn automatic bids to the NCAA Tournament five of the last seven years.
Moreover, Belmont joins Gonzaga, Marquette, and Xavier as the lone non-football playing Division I programs to reach the NCAA Tournament five of the last seven years.
Belmont's 57 victories over the past two seasons ranks ninth nationally - and third behind only San Diego State and Brigham Young among non-BCS conference schools.
Women's basketball went 11-7 in Atlantic Sun Conference play and earned a No. 3 seed in the conference tournament - the program's highest-seed since 2009.