|Hometown:||Colorado Springs, Colo.|
|Last School:||The Classical Academy|
- Finished sixth in 400m hurdles at OVC Championships in 57.07
- Part of fourth-place 4x100 relay team at OVC Championships in 42.94
- Set 400m hurdles season and personal best 54.97 in preliminaries of OVC Championships
- Finished 16th in preliminaries of 60m hurdles at OVC Championships in 9.70
- Part of fifth-place 4x400 relay team at OVC Championships in 3:25.61
- Set 60m hurdles season and personal best 8.64 at Vanderbilt Opener to place ninth
Prior to Belmont
Prepped at The Classical Academy in Colorado Springs where he was a four-year letter winner and a four-year state qualifier ... Tabbed Magna Cumlaude and was selected as a Exemplar Student Finalist ... Captain of track and field and football team ... Holds school record in 110-meter hurdles, 300-meter hurdles and the 4x400 and 4x200 relays ... Tabbed High School Athlete of the Year and earned Academic All State honors in 2016 ... He was the 60-meter hurdle champion during the 2016 indoor campaign.
Born July 14, 1997 in Colorado Springs, Colo. ... Son of Chad and Elizabeth Miller ... Has three brothers, Justin, Brady and Dylan... Lists his greatest sports thrill as running the curve in a 300-meter hurdle race ... Also played football in high school ... Enjoys outdoor activities ... The person he admires most is Teddy Roosevelt ... His favorite athletes are Aries, Merritt, Tyus Jones and Von Miller ... Enjoys Thomas Rhett's music and one of his favorite books is a Farewell To Arms ... Fan of TV show Game of Thrones and Austin Powers movie series.
60m hurdles (Indoors): 8.55
110m hurdles (Outdoor): 15.10
400m hurdles (Outdoors): 54.41
400m (Indoors): 51.60