|High School:||Trinity Christian School|
|Last School:||Trinity Christian School|
- Led Belmont with a 21st-place finish at NCAA South Regoin 10K in 31:33.5
- Finished 12th at OVC Championships 8K in 24:39.5
- Ran an 8K PR time of 24:18.0 to place 33rd at Louisville Classic
- Earned All-Region and All-OVC Second Team honors
- Did not compete.
- Finished 18th at NCAA South Region 10K in 31:23.5
- Placed 12th at OVC Championships 8K in season and personal best 25:19.8
- Named All-Region and All-OVC Second Team
Prior to Belmont
Prepped at Trinity Christian School under coach Evan Winegarner ... 14 time individual state champion in Cross Country and Track ... USTF Regional qualifier ... Two-time Regional Footlocker Cross Country Meet qualifier ... Three-time Macon Telegraph Cross Country Runner of the Year ... 2015 Macon Telegraph Track Runner of the Year in 1600m and 3200m ... Three-time GISA Runner of the Year ... Four-time Most Valuable Runner for Trinty Boy's Cross Country and Track ... 2015 Region 2-AAA Cross Country Champion ... 2015 Region 2-AAA All-Region Runner ... 2015 AAA State Cross Country Champion ... 2014 AA All-State Runner ... Set Georgia state record in the cross country ... Two-time team captain ... Owns the 800m, 1600m, 3200m and cross country records at Trinity Christian School ... Holds GISA AA records in 800m, 1600m 3200m and cross country ... Earned Athletic Coaches Award at Trinity Christian School ... Helped five teams win state championships at Trinity Christian School (3 track, 2 cross country).
Born June 19, 1997 in Dublin, Georgia ... Son of Kirk and Robin McLeod ... Has one brother, Jacob ... Favorite athletes are Mo Farah, Steve Prefontaine and Galen Rupp ... Favorite singer is Tim McGraw ... Lists greatest sports thrill as winning state championship as a freshman (individual).
1500m (Outdoor): 3:57.46
5000m (Outdoor): 14:23.52*
10,000m (Outdoor): 30:04.90
Mile (Indoor): 4:14.38
3000m (Indoor): 8:22.96
5K (XC): 15:18.8
8K (XC): 24:18.0