|Hometown:||Huntington Beach, Calif.|
- Placed 25th in 5000m at OVC Championships in 19:10.79
- Set 5000m season and personal best 18:04.34 at Georgia Tech Invitational to take 15th
- Ran 800m season best 2:25.43 for 17th at APSU Govs Invitational
- Finished fifth in DMR at OVC Championships in 12:23.12
- Set 800m season and personal best 2:24.96 to take 40th at Music City Challenge
- Ran mile season and personal best 5:20.99 for ninth place at Vanderbilt Opener
Prior to Belmont
Spent two years competing at the University of Florida ... 2015: Took 37th place with a season-best 5k time of 19:05.49 at the Mountain Dew Invitational ... Ran at the Covered Bridge Open (5k) ... 2014: Competed in two races ... Finished 12th at the season-opening Western Carolina Invitational, helping Florida to a team title, while clocking a 12:04.08 two-mile ... Ran at the SEC Championship, placing 118th with a 6K time of 23:26.56.
Prepped at Edison High under coach Jeannie Formosa ... Named EHS Hall of Fame winner for varsity tennis, varsity track and varsity cross country (2014) ... Two-time All-Sunset League Cross Country and Track (2012, 2013) ... Four-time Scholar-Athlete in Track, Tennis and Cross Country ... Qualified for the CIF Southern Section meet in three-straight years (2011-13) ... Named Orange County All-County in 2013.
Interested in majoring in Social Work ... Twin sister of current Belmont XCTF runner Alexa Yatauro ... Favorite athletes are Shalane Flanagan, Nick Simons and Michael Phelps.
800m (Indoor): 2:24.96
800m (Outdoor): 2:25.43
1500m (Outdoor): 4:56.90
Mile (Indoor): 5:20.99
3000m (Indoor): 11:02.23
3000m (Outdoor): 10:31.32
5000m (Outdoor): 18:04.34
5K (XC): 18:37