- Competed in one meet in 100m
- Competed in two meets
- Finished 24th in 60m at OVC Indoor Championships in 8:07
- Ran on 4x400m relay team that finished seventh at OVC Championships in 4:02.40 in only outdoor meet of season
- Finished 10th in 60m preliminaries of OVC Championships in 7.75 to match season and personal best
- Ran on 4x400m relay team that finished seventh at OVC Championships in 4:00.95
- Set 200m season and personal best 25.56 to place 11th at Vanderbilt Opener in first meet with Belmont
Prior to Belmont
Spent one year at the University of Alabama in 2015 ... Ran 200m season best 26.13 at Crimson Tide Invitational and 100m season best 12.25 at the Alabama Relays ... Did not compete in 2015 indoor season
Prepped at Brentwood Academy under coach Cathy Cheeseman ... Was a member of BA's school record holding 4x100m, 4x200m, 4x400m and DMR teams ... Five year member of varsity team ... Named All Mid-State five times ... Won the 2011 New Balance Nationals 100-meter dash as a freshman ... Helped BA to back-to-back TSSAA D2 AA State Championships ... Served as team captain as a junior and a senior.
Born Aug. 15, 1996 ... Daughter of Clay and Dana Whitehurst ... Has one sibling ... Favorite athletes are Allyson Felix, Sanya Richards-Ross and Jenna Prandini ... Interested in majoring in social work.
60m (Indoor): 7.75
100m (Outdoor): 12.25
200m (Indoor): 25.56
200m (Outdoor): 26.13
400m (Indoor): 59.04