|Last School:||Harpeth Hall School|
- Competed in all six events
- Top-25 finish at the Belmont Opener
- Ran a season-best 5K time of 18:51.57 at the Joe Piane Invitational (Gold)
- Placed 48th at the OVC Championship
- Finished 146th at the NCAA South Regional
- Competed in one event
- Finished 48th at the OVC Championship with a 5K time of 19:23.6
- Competed in two meets in first season for Belmont
- Finished 38th in debut at Belmont Opener 5K in 20:28.54
Prior to Belmont
Prepped at Harpeth Hall School in Nashville, Tenn., under coaches Jenny Jervis and Jim Romero ... All-State in cross country in 2013 and 2014 ... Two-time team state track champion (2014, 2016) and state cross country team champion (2014).
Interested in majoring in Biology with an emphasis in pre-medicine ... Lists greatest sports thrill as qualifying for the state track meet as a freshman and earning points in the 3,200 meters to help her team win state ... Hobbies include running and hiking, as well as writing and song writing.
800m (Outdoor): 2:22.61
1500m (Outdoor): 4:49.13
5K (XC): 19:04